Oh boy, have you heard about the new Microsoft Surface Book 4 and Surface Pro 4? These machines are a real game changer, no joke. They’re so cool, they make me want to do my taxes three times just to have an excuse to use them.
The Hybrid Dual-Hinge Laptops
Let’s start with the Microsoft Surface Book 4. Have you ever wanted a laptop that can double as a tablet? Well, now you can have the best of both worlds. This baby has a detachable keyboard that allows you to use the full screen as a tablet. Plus, it has a super cool hinge that uses magnets to attach the keyboard back to the screen. It’s like magic, I tell ya.
But wait, there’s more. The Surface Book 4 also has a touchscreen, so you can draw and write right on the screen. No more messy notes and sketches on paper. Plus, it has a built-in pen so you don’t have to worry about losing it.
The Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 Review Roundup
Now, let’s talk about the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. This bad boy is a tablet that thinks it’s a laptop. It has a kickstand that can prop up the screen at any angle, making it perfect for Netflix binges and online shopping sprees.
But don’t let its slim profile fool you, the Surface Pro 4 is a powerhouse. It has a 6th Gen Intel Core processor and up to 16GB of RAM, so you can run all your favorite programs without a hitch. Plus, it has a super high-resolution screen, so you can see every detail of your favorite shows and movies.
Microsoft Acknowledges Surface Book and Surface 4 Pro Problems
Okay, okay, I know what you’re thinking. “What’s the catch?” Well, there have been some reported issues with both the Surface Book 4 and Surface Pro 4. Some users have had problems with the battery life and the touchpad. But fear not, Microsoft has acknowledged these issues and is working on fixing them.
So, don’t be discouraged by these minor setbacks. After all, no machine is perfect. But trust me, the pros outweigh the cons when it comes to these devices.
Microsoft Unveils the Much-Anticipated Surface Pro 4, Surprises With Brand
Are you ready for some tips and ideas on how to make the most of your Surface Book 4 or Surface Pro 4? Of course you are.
Tips and Ideas
- Use the touchscreen and pen for note-taking and sketching. It’s a great way to stay organized and express your creativity.
- Take advantage of the kickstand and use your Surface Pro 4 as a second screen while you work on your desktop or laptop.
- Use the detachable keyboard on the Surface Book 4 to switch between laptop and tablet modes. It gives you the flexibility to work however you want.
- Install your favorite apps and software from the Windows Store to make your Surface experience even better.
- Don’t forget about the cool new features in Windows 10, like Cortana and the virtual desktops. They can save you time and make you more productive.
- To detach the keyboard on the Surface Book 4, press and hold the release button on the keyboard. Then, lift the screen away from the keyboard.
- To adjust the angle of the kickstand on the Surface Pro 4, push the kickstand release button and move the kickstand to the desired angle.
- To use the pen on your Surface device, make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then press and hold the top button on the pen until the light flashes. Your Surface device will detect the pen and you can start using it right away.
- To take a screenshot on your Surface device, press the Windows logo button + volume down button at the same time.
- To use Cortana on your Surface device, click on the search bar and start typing your question or command. Or, simply say “Hey Cortana” to activate the voice command feature.
And that’s it, folks. The Microsoft Surface Book 4 and Surface Pro 4 are two of the coolest machines around. So, if you’re in the market for a new laptop or tablet, you should definitely check these out. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
If you are looking for Microsoft acknowledges Surface Book, Surface 4 Pro problems, has no you’ve visit to the right web. We have 7 Pics about Microsoft acknowledges Surface Book, Surface 4 Pro problems, has no like Microsoft Launches Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 | Custom PC Review, Microsoft Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 configurations and pricing and also Hybrid Dual-Hinge Laptops : Microsoft Surface Book 4. Here it is:
Microsoft Acknowledges Surface Book, Surface 4 Pro Problems, Has No
extremetech fixes timetable acknowledges gpu skylake nvidia discrete miserable clipset
Microsoft Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 Configurations And Pricing
surface book microsoft pro revealed configurations pricing laptop whew
Microsoft Launches Surface Book And Surface Pro 4 | Custom PC Review
surface book microsoft pro launches pc custom review
Surface Pro 4 & Surface Book Released In US & Canada
surface book microsoft pro canada models drivers released intel i5 core case tabletmonkeys firmware
Microsoft Unveils Much-anticipated Surface Pro 4, Surprises With Brand
Hybrid Dual-Hinge Laptops : Microsoft Surface Book 4
laptops konzept conceito voulons netzwelt inspiriert neuem zeigt radikal schwebe yankodesign
Surface Book And Surface Pro 4 Review Roundup: Microsoft Goes All In
surface pro microsoft book review roundup goes extremetech 70s burnt orange why don know
Microsoft acknowledges surface book, surface 4 pro problems, has no. Microsoft surface book, surface pro 4 configurations and pricing. Surface book and surface pro 4 review roundup: microsoft goes all in